INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect the following information:
- Information provided by you in the completion of the forms on or as indicated by you on the accounts settings page of our site (including, without limitation, your name and email address). This would include information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to or requesting services and the updating of your account settings.
- Information you provide to us during the provision of services.
- Demographic information such as date of birth and location, should you choose to share this information with us.
- We may keep a record of all correspondence should you contact us, including any information provided if you report a problem with our site.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of any services requested.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic date, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our user’s browsing actions and patterns.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To carry out any obligations owed to you through the use of our site.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information in an anonymous and non-identifiable manner to perform analytics and create reports.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new features, products, or other information you have requested from us or that we feel you may find useful and interesting unless you indicate that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes.
- We shall be bound to disclose Information in response to a request/summons from a law enforcement authority; a court of law; or a quasi-judicial body
- In some cases, crediwatch may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user / customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if crediwatch , or substantially all of its assets were acquired, user / customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of crediwatch may continue to use your Information as set forth in this policy.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease to third parties the personal (non-business) information that you submit directly to crediwatch when you register, unless we have your consent or are required by law to do so.
crediwatch may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should therefore check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes we have made.